Indian Air Force Application Form 2021: The Indian Air Force has Invited to recruitment for GROUP X (TECHNICAL TRADES) Direct Rally, Candidates can check Age Limit, Apply Date, Quaifacton, Physical Standard, and all Other details about this Rally.
Post Date: 21/11/2020
Indian Air Force Application Form 2021
The Indian Air Force has released Employment Notification for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS to recruitment test is for Group ‘X’ (Technical trades) except education instructor trade to join as an airman, The Indian Air Force Rally will be held at Airmen Selection Centre,
The Online Application (Pre-Registration) for the Air Force Direct rally will start on 27 November 2020 and Close on 28 November 2020, Interested Candidates can apply from the official website http://www.airmenselection.cdac.in/
- Notifications Release Date: 21 November 2020
- Apply Online Start Date: 27 November 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 28 November 2020
|State Name||Rally Date||Notifications pdf|
|Bihar||10th to 19th December 2020||Download pdf|
|Delhi, Uttarakhand||10th to 19th December 2020||Download pdf|
|Madhya Pradesh||10th to 19th December 2020||Download pdf|
|Uttar Pradesh||10th to 19th December 2020||Download pdf|
Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the recruitment rally
Passed intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a government recognized polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in intermediate / matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma. List of eligible diploma course are available on website www.airmenselection.cdac.in
Height: Height, Leg Length, Visual Standards and Colour Vision are available on webportal www.airmenselection.cdac.in
Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
Weight: Proportionate to height and age
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT consists of a 1.6 km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the physical fitness test.
All candidates who qualify PFT shall under take written test on the same day or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. The written test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English and Hindi) except for English paper. Answers are to be annotated on OMR sheet. Detailed procedure shall be explained before conduct of examination. Duration of written test will be 60 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Maths and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus
- Print out a copy of the provisional admit card for the recruitment rally
- HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler, and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- Seven un-attested recent (taken not before November 2020) passport size color photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for date of birth verification).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation mark sheets (Only applicable for three years diploma course holder when English is not a subject in Diploma course)
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet OR original and four self-attested photocopies of three years Diploma course passing certificate and mark sheets of all semesters.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate (if applicable). Note. Under no circumstances shall the candidates be permitted to appear at the rally
Salary: Rs. 33,100/- per Month
Interested Candidates can apply from the official website http://www.airmenselection.cdac.in/ before Last Date 28 November 2020.
Final Word: Friends Here I am Talking about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020… If you have any doubts about this post you can comment down below…