Job Name: Indian AIR Force Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 249 AFCAT & NCC Entry, Indian air force application form 2019, Indian airforce recruitment 2020
Post Date: 23/11/2019
Total Vacancy: 249 Post
Job Information: The Indian Air Force Recruitment Board has recently released a notification Recruitment Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches Post, Male and female both candidates are eligible for This Air force jobs. candidates who are interested in Air Force 249 AFCAT & NCC Entry here they are can check all eligibility criteria about this job & Apply Online.
Indian AIR Force Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 249 AFCAT & NCC
Govt Job Information
Apply Online Start Dates: 01-12-2019
Apply Online End Dates: 30-12-2019
Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration
For AFCAT Entry: Rs. 250/-
For NCC Special entry Entry: Rs. 0/-
Flying Branch (Age limit as on 01 January 2021)
Maximum age: 20 Years
Minimum age: 24 Years
Candidates must be born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches (Age limit as on 01 January 2021)
Maximum age: 20 Years
Minimum age: 26 Years
Candidates must be born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001
Age Relaxation as per govt rules
For more information about age limit, you can download the official Notification
Also, Check another job
- ANNA University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2019 – Apply Offline 12 Post
- MUHS Professor Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 29 Assistant Professor
- UPPCL JE Vacancy 2020 notification – Apply Online for 31 JE Vacancy
- LMRCL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 119 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- BTC Kokrajhar Recruitment 2019 – Apply Offline 64 csb kokrajhar recruitment
- CCRAS LDC UDC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Last Date 19 December 2019
- BARC Security Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 10th Class Pass Candidates
What is eligibility for Indian Air Force?
For FLYING BRANCH Post:
- Candidates Must have Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a Govt recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level)/BE/B Tech (Four Year Course).
- Candidates Must have Final Year/semester students are also eligible to apply, provided they produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
For GROUND DUTY (NON-TECHNICAL) BRANCHES Post:
- As a Graduate, you can join as an officer in any of the following Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches.
For GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL) BRANCH Post:
- Candidates must Compete Engineering degree or while in your final year/semester of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in any one of the listed disciplines
For NCC SPECIAL ENTRY (FOR MEN AND WOMEN) Post:
- Minimum 60% marks in each in Maths & Physics at 10 + 2 level.
- Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
AFCAT Entry: 249 Post
10% seats for NCC special entry
Can a girl join Indian Air Force?
Yes, Male and female, both candidates are eligible for This Air force jobs.
What is the salary of Air Force?
Training Time: Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid
After complete training: Rs. Rs. 56100 – 110700 per month + Other Allowances
Height: Minimum height for Flying Branch will be 162.5 cm
Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
For more information about Physical Standards, you can check the official Website: https://afcat.cdac.in/
Weight: Proportionate to height and age
For more information about physical relaxation download the official Notification
Physical Standard Test
Running: 1600 Meters Runs Complete in 10 Minutes
Push-ups: 10 times
How to apply Indian AIR Force Recruitment 2020: interested candidates also can apply online through provide links, candidates also read the official notification and apply online.
For Query: For queries related to conduct of online examination, registration process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail [email protected] For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centers, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact 011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll-free number 1800-11-2448.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Final Word: Friends Here I am saying about Indian AIR Force Recruitment 2020… If you have any doubts about this post you can contact me…