NHM Assam Recruitment 2020-21 – Apply for 429 Vacancies, National Health Mission, Assam Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra and Arogyamitra Recruitment Release, National Health Mission, Assam
Post Date: 13/09/2020
Total Vacancy: 429 Post
Job Information: The National Health Mission, Assam (NHM) has released a notification for the Recruitment 429 Vacancies for Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra and Arogyamitra Post, candidates who are interested in this NHM Assam Recruitment 2020-21 Notification here they are can check all eligibility criteria about this Job & Apply,
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020-21
National Health Mission, Assam on behalf of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society (AAAS), Assam invites online applications for the following vacancies under AAAS, Assam for engagement on purely Contractual Basis under the payrolls of AAAS, Assam.
- Notifications Release Date: 10 September 2020
- Apply Online Last Date: 23 September 2020
Also, check another job
- Vacancy for Sarkari Naukri
- Indian Army Bharti 2020
- Recruitment for Medical Officer
- 12th Pass Govt Job online form
- Post Office Recruitment India
- Central Government Jobs for Graduates
- Engineering Job Vacancy 2020
Age below 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Total Vacancy: 429 Post
For Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra(PMAM): 369 Post
For Arogyamitra (ARM): 60 Post
Candidates must have pass Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in the Science stream.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- Per months (Around) + Others facility
How to Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020-21?
Candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria can apply online in the https://nhm.assam.gov.in (Recruitment Section). The above positions will be engaged from the common merit list as the eligibility criteria are the same. Candidates shall upload relevant testimonials in the scanned legible format at the time of Online Application Form submission.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website: Click Here
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill up the application form
- Click the Next button to go to the Document Upload section
- Upload Require documents
- Then Click the Final Submit Button
- The application process is not completed until go to the Final Page.
- In the final stage, you will get Registration No and your application for print will be available.
- Keep your registration no and password for future reference.
- Click the Print Application link to view and print the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Final Word: Friends Here I am saying about NHM Assam Recruitment 2020-21 – Apply for 429 Vacancies… If you have any doubts about this post you can comment down below…