NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 07 Officer Incharge Post, National Health Mission (NHM Uttarakhand) B.Tech, M.Tech, and MBBS Pass Candidates Can apply
Post Date: 07/09/2020
Total Vacancy: 07 Post
Job Information: The National Health Mission (NHM Uttarakhand) has released a notification for the Recruitment 07 Vacancies for Officer Incharge-IT, Officer Incharge–Civil Constructions Wing, Office Incharge–NHM (Programs), Support Engineer–Civil Post, candidates who are interested in this NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 Notification here they are can check all eligibility criteria about this Job & Apply,
NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020
- Notification Release Date: 03 Sep 2020
- Apply Last Date: 14 Sep 2020
Also, check another job
- Vacancy for Sarkari Naukri
- Indian Army Bharti 2020
- Recruitment for Medical Officer
- 12th Pass Govt Job online form
- Post Office Recruitment India
- Central Government Jobs for Graduates
- Engineering Job Vacancy 2020
Age Limit (as on 1st Sep 2020)
Maximum Age: 50 Years
Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Total Vacancy: 07 Post
Officer Incharge-IT: 01 Post
Officer Incharge–Civil Constructions Wing: 01 Post
Office Incharge–NHM (Programs): 01 Post
Support Engineer–Civil: 01 Post
For Officer Incharge-IT: Regular/Full-time M.Tech in IT or Computer Science with 5 years experience in data analysis, data management, etc.
For Office Incharge– Civil Constructions Wing Post: BE Civil/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
For Office Incharge– NHM (Programs) Post: MBBS with MD in Community Medicine
For Support Engineer Civil Post: BE Civil/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering having 05 years of experience in supervision/ construction of Buildings/ Infrastructure works
Salary: Rs. 90,000/- Per months (Around) + Others facility
How to Apply for SAMEER Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
- Interested candidates to send their application at the above address along with a self-attested copy of the documents for qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, and CV.
- Candidate must write on the envelope “Application for the post of ___________”. Blank space must be filled with the post for which the application is being sent.
- The application must reach at the above-mentioned address up to 14th Septemeber, 2020 by 04:00 PM through Indian Speed Post/ Indian Registered Post only, Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained
- Candidates are required to mention they’re correct email id and mobile number for communication.
Final Word: Friends Here I am saying about NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 07 Officer Incharge Post… If you have any doubts about this post you can comment down below…