Northern Railway Job Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 22 Senior Residents Post, Exam Date, Result, Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Selection Process, PayScale, and Download Notification
Post Date: 28/05/2020
Total Vacancy: 22 Post
Job Information: The Northern Railway has recently released a notification for the Recruitment 22 Senior Residents Post. candidates who are interested in this Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification here they are can check all eligibility criteria about this Job & Apply by Online.
Northern Railway Job Vacancy 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures.
Notification Release Date: 28 May 2020
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 10 Jun 2020 08:30 AM
(i)Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
(ii)Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
(iii)The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of the interview
(iv)For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more)or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more)in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
Salary: Rs. .67,700/- Per Month + Another facility
How to Apply for the Northern Railway Job Vacancy 2020?
:-Interested candidates can apply form through offline mode. Please read the advertisement carefully. All the details submitted by the candidate will be verified then go for Walk-in-interview
1. All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self-attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite the cancellation of the offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures, as mentioned in the application form at Column-F, are to be attached to the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be attached to the application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent Authority, issued within one year from the date of Walk-in-interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. A list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST.
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 7days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be canceled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.