VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 282 Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS Post, Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Selection Process, PayScale, and Download Notification
Post Date: 22/05/2020
Total Vacancy: 282 Post
Job Information: The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS purely ADHOC BASIS in various departments of this hospital. In view of the outbreak of COVID-19 on temporary arrangement.
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy 2020
Govt Job Information
- Notification Release Date: 19 May 2020
- Apply Start Date: 19 May 2020
- Apply Last Date: 31 May 2020
- Exam Date: Notified soon
- BPNL Recruitment 2020 Application Form for 1343 Post
- LHMC Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 27 Nursing Attendant and Other Post
- VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 178 Senior Resident Post
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 48 Deputy Manager Post
- Sambalpur DCCB Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 30 Support Staff (Peon)
Age Limit as per Govt Rules.
Total Vacancy: 282 Post
THE VACANCY MAY INCREASE OR DECREASE AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.07.2016.
- DMC (Original) Registration is mandatorily attached to the application.
The selection will be made through Interviews. Interviews will be done through video Conferencing. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Salary: Rs. 56100/- Per Month + Another facility
How to Apply for the VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy 2020?
:-Interested candidates can apply form through online mode. Please read the advertisement carefully. All the details submitted by the candidate will be verified then apply by Email.
The application should be submitted on Email ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org or through the high-speed post from 25.05.2020 to 31.05.2020.
1. Applications as per the given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph.
2. The undertaking must be signed by the candidate. Junior Residency (House Job) done previously If so, period, department name, and name of Institution in application format.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospitals will not be considered and need not apply.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the hospital website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in time to time for further instruction.
Final Word: Friends Here I am staying about the VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 282 Post… If you have any doubts about this post you can contact me…