CRPF Hospital Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 69 Medical Officer Post, CRPF Medical Staff Recruitment 2020, Notification pdf, Last date, age limit, and Others Details
Post Date: 18/08/2020
Total Vacancy: 69 Post
Job Information: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Government of India released a notification for the Recruitment 69 Vacancies for Specialist Medical Officers Post. candidates who are interested in this CRPF Hospital Recruitment 2020 Notification here they are can check all eligibility criteria about this Job & Can go for Walk-in-Interview.
CRPF Hospital Recruitment 2020
- Notification Release Date: 18 Aug 2020
- Date & Place of Walk-in-Interview: 15 and 16 Sep 2020
Also, check another job
- Vacancy for Sarkari Naukri
- Indian Army Bharti 2020
- Recruitment for Medical Officer
- 12th Pass Govt Job online form
- Post Office Recruitment India
- Central Government Jobs for Graduates
- Engineering Job Vacancy 2020
Below 70 years as on date of Walk-in-interview
Age Relaxation as Par Gvt Rules.
Total Vacancy: 69 post
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty.
- One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree.
- Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
Salary: Rs. 85,000/- Per months (Around) + Others facility
How to Apply for CRPF Hospital Recruitment 2020?
Suitable and willing Male & Female candidates may attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for engagement as Specialist Medical Officers in CRPF hospitals on Contractual Basis (Total 69 Vacancies) as per details/dates given below.
While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate, etc.) application in plain paper superscribing the name of the post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
Final Word: Friends Here I am saying about CRPF Hospital Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 69 Medical Officer Post… If you have any doubts about these posts you can Comment down below…