Nainital Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 30 Post, Recruitment / Results – Nainital Bank, Education Qualification, Selection Process, PayScale
Post Date: 07/07/2020
Total Vacancy: 30 Post
Job Information: The Nainital Bank Limited has recently released a notification for the Recruitment 30 Vacancies for Chartered Accountants, Credit Officers, Risk Officer, Marketing Officers, Law Officer, and Planning Officer Post. candidates who are interested in this Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification here they are can check all eligibility criteria about this Job & Apply by Online.
Nainital Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2020
The Nainital Bank Limited invites Applications for Appointment to the following posts. Accordingly, desirous Candidates are requested to apply for different positions as per the details.
- Notification Release Date: 05 Jul 2020
- Apply Start Date: 05 Jul 2020
- Apply Last Date: 21 Jul 2020
Also, check another job
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Notification pdf Apply for 30 Post
- AIIMS Jodhpur SR Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 131 Senior Resident Post
- Surat Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – 788 Post
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 568 Post
- DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 609 Post
Age limit as on 30.06.2020
Minimum age: 22 Years
Maximum age: 32 Years
Age as Par Gvt Rules.
Total Vacancy: 30 Post
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Chartered Accountants||03 Post|
|Credit Officers||20 Post|
|Risk Officer||01 Post|
|Marketing Officers||04 Post|
|Law Officer||01 Post|
|Planning Officer||01 Post|
For Chartered Accountants Post: Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)/ Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
For Credit Officers Post: Full time/ Regular degree of B.Com/ M.Com with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
For Risk Officer Post: Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance)/ Master Degree in (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute
For Marketing Officers Post: Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Marketing) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
For Law Officer Post: Full time/ Regular3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
For Planning Officer Post: Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized university or AICTE approved Institute.
Salary: Rs. 32,850/- Per months + Others facility
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2020?
:-Interested candidates can apply through offline mode after release official Notification, candidates also read the official notification and apply offline.
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advice etc. by email
The candidates applying for the post/s mentioned above must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office,7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital – 263001(Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:-
- Proof of age(copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets with respect to essential and desirable educational/ professional qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post-professional qualification experience.
Final Word: Friends Here I am staying about Nainital Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 30 Post… If you have any doubts about this post you can Comment download blow…